Food & Lodging
Below are links to nearby food and lodging options for classes held at our shop. These are not nearby Heartwood School or Yestermorrow. Please research alternate options if you are attending a class at those other locations.
The workshops will be held at Eastworks, 500,000 square foot converted mill located in Easthampton, Massachusetts. Please visit this page to find out more about businesses and restaurants located within the building. Eastworks Website
Easthampton center, just a five-minute walk away, has a wide selection of restaurants including
- Silver Spoon Restaurant breakfast served all day as well as burgers and sandwiches
- Antonio’s Pizza great pizza by the slice with lots of unusal toppings like tortellini, quesadilla and bacon
- Amy’s Place has pub style food, fourteen beers on tap and a relaxed atmosphere.
- The Cellar Bar finer dining and adult beverages
- Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters with great coffee and pastries
- Mt. Tom’s Homemade Ice Cream and candy store
Northampton has a great variety of restaurants, with a lot of ethnic and vegetarian choices. Please take a look at this page for brief descriptions and reviews.
- Sierra Grille promotes a comfortable, yet elegant dining experience.
- Eastside Grill is described as a little New England, a little New Orleans.
- Mama Iguana’s has a Mexican menu and the largest Tequila list on the east coast.
- Paul and Elizabeth’s located in Thornes Market has a vegetarian menu and uses all natural foods.
North King Motel
North King Motel located in Northampton, 15 minutes away from Eastworks. Reviews say it’s cheap and clean. The rates were $55 for 1 bed and $65 for 2 beds when we checked. 504 N King St, Northampton, MA (413) 584-8847
Clarion Hotel has a great location – right off of 91, 4 miles from Eastworks and just a mile away from Northampton Center. This hotel is pet friendly and gets OK reviews. 1 Atwood Dr., Northampton, MA (413) 586-1211
Quality Inn is a ten minute drive, located in the center of Northampton, Massachusetts. This hotel gets good reviews. Please visit the website or call for more information. 117 Conz Street, Northampton, MA (413) 586-1500
McKinley House Bed and Breakfast
Rates for McKinley House are $110-$155 per night depending on season. Two Night Minimum required most weekends. To Make Reservations call Gary at (413) 695-6599 3 McKinley Avenue, Easthampton, Massachusetts 01027
99 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01062 (413) 584-1900